What's new

MISSY HIGGINS - Australian female artist (1 Viewer)

kerrySan

Grip
how is it going all? im here to rave about missy higgins. she recently finished a US tour and has toured in the UK as well as australia. if you're from the land of oz, im sure you've heard of her. tell me if you like her. if you arent in australia i really wanna know if anyones heard of her and if you have, what you think of her.

she's really good, um a bit folksy i guess, bit of jazz, mostly piano and acoustic stuff but shes got a band as well. go to www.missyhiggins.com to have a listen at her album 'the sound of white' and if you like it, or even if you dont, i still suggest you go to the fan forum, www.missyhiggins.org

register at the fan forum and you can download some exclusive live songs and videos. seriously, the song casualty sounds completely different live and you get a feel of how good her concerts are - she is a wild woman.

if you are cool enough to register at missyhiggins.org be sure to put kerrysan as ure reference cos that would be swell. ta. catchas!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks