What's new

Pre-Order Miklós Jancsó Collection (1966-1974) (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
71KFl5qGY+L._SX522_.jpg

Special Features: DISC 1: -THE ROUND-UP audio commentary by film historian Michael Brooke -Short films by Miklós Jancsó: Red Indian Story (1961), Presence (1965), Second Presence (1978), Third Presence (1986)

DISC 2: -THE RED AND THE WHITE audio commentary by film historian Jonathan Owen -Short films by Miklós Jancsó: Autumn in Badacsony (1954), Harvest in Orosháza (1953), With a Camera in Kostroma (1967)

DISC 3: -THE CONFRONTATION audio commentary by film historian Kat Ellinger -WINTER WIND audio commentary by film historian Samm Deighan

DISC 4: -RED PSALM audio commentary by film historian Kat Ellinger -ELECTRA, MY LOVE audio commentary by film historian Samm Deighan

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link. As an Amazon Associate HTF earns from qualifying purchases

Reactions: PMF

Martin_Teller

Second Unit
Real Name
Martin Teller
Pre-ordered a couple weeks ago. You can't beat that price for masterpieces like THE ROUND-UP and THE RED AND THE WHITE. I mean, I guess you could buy the set with just those two films, but I figure why not spend the extra $10 to get four more films?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks