What's new

Mech Assault Chat Details (1 Viewer)

Oscar Saenz

Stunt Coordinator
Mech Assault Chat Transcript

You will notice that yours truly had a question answered. I think I'm the 12th question down.

A couple of interesting items -

Objective Raid is not a gametype.

The upcoming Hellbringer mech will have a weapon called a "Flamer".????

Number one on their list of Live features to fix is the ability to boot annoying players.:emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup:

Also, CTF mode is their next scheduled DLC - however, they did not indicate any sort of firm date other than it is in testing.

Jay Mitchosky

Senior HTF Member
Number one on their list of Live features to fix is the ability to boot annoying players.
I would have thought #1 would have been not having a lobby for between games like MotoGP. This is particularly brutal when private games are being hosted.

Graeme Clark

Senior HTF Member
The boot player function seems to be the most wanted feature on the official forums.

I would rather have the ability to see who's talking, then recreated lobbies after a game, then boot function, then a better friends list which properly shows what they're playing.

Travis Kolesar

Second Unit
Flamer would be sweet. In the board game it would increase the heat of enemy mechs, keeping them from being able to move as fast or fire the weapons as often. Could be some nice stategies using that id it works teh same way.

The dev chat was kinda interesting. Hope some of those changes and additions do actually come our way.

WillY

Stunt Coordinator
New content is nice, but I still haven't even been able get comfortable with the old content. I used a Mad Dog for the first time the other day, and discovered I actually like it. When am I going to get good with all these mechs?! I don't even have the Rag and the Ymir unlocked yet. And I keep telling myself I am going to get good with mechs that have the hammer missile. Damn this working for a living nonsense...

At this point I am more interested in fixes for the interface. It was fine when I was just joining random games, but as I've played more, hosted some, and tried to play with the same people for the course of the night, the interface falls really short.

Oh, Scar, I left my XBox on last night by accident, but wasn't realy playing (played a game of hockey, that's it), so if you guys sent me invites, sorry for the non-joining.

Jason Harbaugh

Senior HTF Member
I had the game for a total of 2 days. I won't buy it back until they fix the lobby issue. It is a deal breaker for me so I hope they fix that ASAP. Otherwise I'll continue to play games that did it right the first time like Ghost Recon and Whacked.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks