What's new

ME TV's Summer 2017 Schedule (1 Viewer)

Hollywoodaholic

Edge of Glory?
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Wayne
I remember watching The Outer Limits on that channel and it's been processed somehow, not in a good way, but somehow enhanced. Certainly not re-mastered. One continues to hope for a blu.

Glad to see AHP 30-minutes back on. Also makes me long for season 7-9 DVDs.

Garysb

Senior HTF Member
2 hours of the Outer Limits overnight Saturdays/ Early Sundays. Assuming this is the original hopefully.

Do the early My Three Sons episodes have the original music cues or is it like the DVD with replacement music? TV stations in my area preempted the show with infomercials that last time it was on ME.

Steve...O

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve
It is unfortunate that Direct TV doesn't include ME TV in their lineup. Ditto to Antennae network. Some great stuff I'm missing.

Stan

Senior HTF Member
It is unfortunate that Direct TV doesn't include ME TV in their lineup. Ditto to Antennae network. Some great stuff I'm missing.

I've got DISH, kind of the same thing. They do have a channel called FETV that shows some older shows, "Emergency", "The Avengers", "Bewitched" and others, so not to bad, but no "Outer Limits". :wacko:

I do like that I get SYFY. They've been running some of those cheesy old movies from when I was a kid, like "Mothra", "Godzilla" and others. So bad but they're fun to see again. Before cable TV came out, a local station ran a thing call the Saturday "Creature Feature". I loved it when they'd haul out those old monster movies.

Kind of a side note, but it's scary that TCM is running movies from the '70s, calling them "classics". I'm starting to feel really old. I thought "classics" meant things from the '40s, '50s and earlier. Now movies I grew up with qualify, Yikes....

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks