What's new

Mark Millar talks DVD extras for X-men 2.5. Possibly Christmas (1 Viewer)

PaulP

Senior HTF Member
The current X2 DVD is loaded and I can't see what they could add, apart from X3 promotion. I bought X1.5 instead of X1, but that had substantial additions.

Michael Allred

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael
Useless re-release really, will probably have a free ticket to X3. I can't imagine anything else that would be worthwhile bonus wise.

Drew Reiber

Supporting Actor
This does not bode well for X-Men 2.5 extras being of much value to those who bought the first set, though last I saw Bryan Singer was still involved on this re-release. I guess we'll wait and see, but I wouldn't mind having an excuse to just stick with the original 2-disc. I still have the first X-Men disc along with X-Men 1.5 due to all the supplements that weren't carried over, and I would hate to have to go through that again.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
I guess you could look at it as if you get a ticket to X3 with it (and assuming you planned on paying to see it in a theater) and the re-release is about $15, you're only paying about $7 or $8 for the disc.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks