What's new

Marantz receivers-what is the warranty and any authorized online dealers? (1 Viewer)

MTrotter

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Marc
OK, I've been all over the Marantz site looking at their receivers and I can't find where they feature their warranty info. Also, they don't list any authorized online dealers. The closest dealer that has product is 100 miles from here. (They do list a dealer in my town, but I was there the other day and there is not one Marantz product in the store) Are there any authorized online dealers?

Paul Clarke

Supporting Actor
But it is absolutely ludicrous that this company does not clearly state it's warranty policy. A potential customer should not have to jump through hoops to find it. It is not even listed in the manual of any X200 I have seen.

The only info on the site is listed under information/customer support after the applet loads.

Even this is presented in such an obtuse manner you are left scratching your head.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks