What's new

Man With No Name Trilogy (1 Viewer)

Charles Johnson

Auditioning
I have read different reviews about the Man With NO Name Trilogy starring Clint Eastwood. One distributer says they are all anamorphic widescreen DVD. Another says only "The Good, the Bad and the Ugly" of the three is anamorphic.

I will only buy anamorphic and want to know what I am buying before I order.

Can someone give me the reality?

oscar_merkx

Senior HTF Member
Charles
this should help you and it is awesome to watch
http://www.dvdreview.com/html/the_go..._the_ugly.html
The movie comes in its theatrical widescreen aspect ratio on a RSDL disc that allows completely uninterrupted viewing of the whole movie and its supplements. The image is razor sharp and does not show signs of age or scratches. Despite the movie's considerable age, the colors are vibrant, solid, and naturally rendered, from the brightest sunlit scene to the murky interior shots. There is no noise or pixelation to be found anywhere on this disc, which also contains production notes, the movie's theatrical trailer, and a small trivia game. Best of all, however, is that MGM have also restored 7scenes from the original Italian version of the movie in the Italian language, never before seen in the US, and put them on this disc as a supplement.:D

Andy Sheets

Senior HTF Member
The only Man With No Name movie that's anamorphic is The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly. The previous two movies very much need to be redone on dvd.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks