What's new

Made the jump..Mits WS55807...oh boy.... (1 Viewer)

Matt Heebner

Stunt Coordinator
A local chain had an excellent financing promotion going on, so I jumped on this. This is my first big screen of any type. Anyone have any opinions, comments, suggestions, etc.?? I do know a little just by doing research on this one and the Toshiba, but if anyone has some input or a website to suggest, I am all for it. I have a 30 day no-questions- asked return policy, and it doesn't even come till next Saturday, so I have a little leeway for more research/buyers remorse or whatever. I really like it from what I have seen in the store, but would appreciate input from owners, or something to help the little butterflies I get after spending lots of money.
A BIG thanks!!!
Matt

AllenD

Second Unit
I have the 65807 mated with a ProScan PSHD105 set top box - same as RCA DTC-100. One minor caution: Both PS and RCA output a 540p image vs. 1080i, which is the xxxx7 models native display. Using either STB will disable PIP/POP in your HD input. If you enjoy or use PIP/POP, buy a different HD STB. If you want to save money and forsake PIP/POP on your HD input, go for either STB. Whatever you do, buy an STB ASAP for a jaw dropping experience.
Warning. Totally irrelevent info ahead :
Hey, Chad. You and I joined on the same day. What post caught your attention to join. Mine was the CC management bashing post.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks