Made the jump..Mits WS55807...oh boy....

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Matt Heebner, May 13, 2001.

1. Matt Heebner

Matt Heebner Stunt Coordinator

A local chain had an excellent financing promotion going on, so I jumped on this. This is my first big screen of any type. Anyone have any opinions, comments, suggestions, etc.?? I do know a little just by doing research on this one and the Toshiba, but if anyone has some input or a website to suggest, I am all for it. I have a 30 day no-questions- asked return policy, and it doesn't even come till next Saturday, so I have a little leeway for more research/buyers remorse or whatever. I really like it from what I have seen in the store, but would appreciate input from owners, or something to help the little butterflies I get after spending lots of money.
    A BIG thanks!!!
    Matt

2. Chad Isaacs

Chad Isaacs Supporting Actor

I am wanting its bigger bother,the 65807.
    I have found the best mits. info at www.hometheaterspot.com
    ------------------
    "And the horse i rode in on?"...Marge Simpson

3. AllenD

AllenD Second Unit

I have the 65807 mated with a ProScan PSHD105 set top box - same as RCA DTC-100. One minor caution: Both PS and RCA output a 540p image vs. 1080i, which is the xxxx7 models native display. Using either STB will disable PIP/POP in your HD input. If you enjoy or use PIP/POP, buy a different HD STB. If you want to save money and forsake PIP/POP on your HD input, go for either STB. Whatever you do, buy an STB ASAP for a jaw dropping experience.
    Warning. Totally irrelevent info ahead :
    Hey, Chad. You and I joined on the same day. What post caught your attention to join. Mine was the CC management bashing post.