What's new

Lou Reed says "I'd pay money not to hear that" about Bose Acoustimass set (1 Viewer)

DaveGTP

Senior HTF Member
I was amused. Figured I would pass it along. Good stuff. It made me read the rest of the magazine (we get it at work for some reason) - seems like a pretty decent mag.

DaveGTP

Senior HTF Member
I was amused. Figured I would pass it along. Good stuff. It made me read the rest of the magazine (we get it at work for some reason) - seems like a pretty decent mag.

Nathan W.

Stunt Coordinator
So that Bose spokesperson basically said that they sound like crap because that's what the artist intended.:rolleyes:Bose is so full of it.

Nathan W.

Stunt Coordinator
So that Bose spokesperson basically said that they sound like crap because that's what the artist intended.:rolleyes:Bose is so full of it.

DanaA

Screenwriter
That was great!!!

Think I'll run out and buy a copy, if it's still on the stands.

DanaA

Screenwriter
That was great!!!

Think I'll run out and buy a copy, if it's still on the stands.

JamesCB

Second Unit
I really would not be surprised if they tried to sue the magazine or Lou Reed. Bose sued Consumer Reports for giving them poor results in their reviews. Bose even tried suing Theil for using the ".1" after their model numbers (as if anyone could confuse Bose with Theil).

New slogan:
"BOSE: BETTER PROFITS THROUGH LITIGATION."

JamesCB

Second Unit
I really would not be surprised if they tried to sue the magazine or Lou Reed. Bose sued Consumer Reports for giving them poor results in their reviews. Bose even tried suing Theil for using the ".1" after their model numbers (as if anyone could confuse Bose with Theil).

New slogan:
"BOSE: BETTER PROFITS THROUGH LITIGATION."

Chu Gai

Senior HTF Member
Bose' suit against Consumer Reports had to do with defamation the statements that Consumers made regarding the image being 'spread out' along the wall as well as others. Thiel was sued because they used they used the 2.2 designation which was already in use by Bose. It's a litigious world out there for sure but I'll bet Ford would be a mite pissed off it Chrysler came out with a truck and called it a Mustang, no?

Chu Gai

Senior HTF Member
Bose' suit against Consumer Reports had to do with defamation the statements that Consumers made regarding the image being 'spread out' along the wall as well as others. Thiel was sued because they used they used the 2.2 designation which was already in use by Bose. It's a litigious world out there for sure but I'll bet Ford would be a mite pissed off it Chrysler came out with a truck and called it a Mustang, no?

Jerome Grate

Senior HTF Member
I'm claiming the movie rights on that portion of the article alone. I can picture Kelsey Grammer playing the part of the listener and with the same pompous attitude making those remarks. A classic I tell you, enjoyed the article.

Jerome Grate

Senior HTF Member
I'm claiming the movie rights on that portion of the article alone. I can picture Kelsey Grammer playing the part of the listener and with the same pompous attitude making those remarks. A classic I tell you, enjoyed the article.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
balajipackersmovers
Recent bookmarks