What's new

Lots OOP DVDs for sale, some New; International trades welcome! (1 Viewer)

Hans M.

Stunt Coordinator
For sale or trade:

NOTE: I only sell legit, studio-produced and manufactured items. I'm new to trading here, but rest assured I am an honest seller/trader. Check out my 100% eBay feedback! Shipping is included in all prices. I welcome international traders, especially for the foreign DVDs I'm interested in, but I ship items after I receive payment or trade. I also offer cheap international shipping via airmail by adding only $4 to prices to most countries. Finally, as for trades, I’m only interested in trading for DVDs on my wishlist. I look forward to hearing your offers.

DVDs:

New and Factory Sealed
Zelary $17
Shanghai Triad $18 SOLD!
The Road Home $18 SOLD!

OOP (some New and factory sealed!)
12 Monkeys – DTS version (All mint and like new!) $22 SOLD!
American Psycho – Unrated (Very good with light scratches that don’t affect play, art & case like new) $20
Backdraft (Factory sealed) $18
Backdraft (All mint and like new!) $12 SOLD!
Big Trouble in Little China - DTS 2 DVD set $20 (DVDs mint, insert mint, box art has some water damage on bottom edge and is a little faded. Not horrid looking-- good condition I'd say and inside all items are mint)
The Blues Brothers – Collector’s Edition (All mint and like new!) $40
BMW Films – The Hire (1st edition in small cardboard slipcase, which as slight shelfwear, DVD mint) $15
Brazil (Universal single DVD; Very good with scratches that don’t affect play, art & case like new, no insert) $25 SOLD!
Bride of Re-Animator: Special Edition (Pioneer w/ Unrated cut) (All mint and like new!) $40
The Brotherhood by David DeCoteau (Factory sealed) $20
Cinderella 2 – Dreams Come True (All mint and like new!) $28
Dead Ringers (Anchor Bay release in good condition, DVD excellent with light, superficial scuffs that don’t affect play but cover art and insert have water damage [insert permanently closed]) $23 SOLD!
Duck Soup (All mint and like new!) $30
Fando & Lis (Factory sealed!) $45
Fantasia Anthology (Everything perfect & mint! Box has very light shelf wear) $80 SOLD! (may have another one one hte way!)
The Frighteners (Factory sealed!) $22
The Great Waldo Pepper (Factory sealed!) $55
The Hi-Lo Country (All mint and like new!) $40
The Incredible Adventures of Wallace and Gromit (Factory sealed!) $70
The Jerk (Factory sealed!) $22
Klondike Annie (Factory sealed!) $40
Maniac - Limited Edition Tin # 2397/5000 (Tin smooth with no dents, some corners have slight edge wear; insert prisitine and CD soundtrack shaped pictured disc with Maniac’s face mint; DVD has light, small scratches) $42
Matinee (Factory sealed!) $40
Meet Joe Black: 2 DVD Ultimate Edition(Factory sealed!) $30
Monkey Business (Mint DVD; snapper case has miniscule edge wear on spine; DVD held tightly, despite hub missing one tooth) $18
Best of the Muppet Show with Peter Sellers / John Cleese / Dudley Moore (All mint, even still has security stickers closing case) $25
Never Cry Wolf (Anchor Bay flipper with widescreen & full screen versions of film; All mint and like new!) $35
Nico Icon (Factory sealed!) $45
Werner Herzog's Nosferatu the Vampyre (Mint, collectible: OOP, R0. Anchor Bay 1st edition with full color, uncropped cover art, double-sided single disc. NOT the new 2 DVD set with cropped, B&W cover art. Has all the special features of new release) $20
Out of Sight – Collector’s Edition (Factory Sealed) $25
Out of Sight – Collector’s Edition (All mint and like new!) $20
Out of Sight – DTS (All mint and like new!) $20
The Portrait of a Lady (Nicole Kidman/John Malkovich version directed by Jane Campion; DVD and art mint and like new except for tear in UPC) $50
Robocop: Criterion Collection (All mint and like new!) $45 SOLD!
Sex and Lucia Unrated (Factory Sealed) $35
A Shot in the Dark (All mint and like new!) $22
That’s Life! (All mint and like new!) $35 SOLD!

New
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind - 2-Disc Collector's Edition (Factory Sealed) $20
Fargo - Special Edition (Factory Sealed) $12
Hearts and Minds - Criterion Collection (Factory Sealed) $27
The Red Shoes - Criterion Collection (Factory Sealed) $27
The Ruling Class - Criterion Collection (Factory Sealed) $27
The Third Man (50th Anniversary Edition) - Criterion Collection (Factory Sealed) $27

Used
Auto Focus (Very good with scratches that don’t affect play, art & case like new, no insert) $5
Beastie Boys Anthology – Criterion Collection (Mint DVD & art case very good) $20
Ju-on (Juon) - The Curse (R2. This is the original, debut Ju-on movie from 2000 made for Japanese TV. Only available in Region 2. FYI: Shimizu has made five Juon movies so far. This is the first one. MINT) $18
Ju-on (Juon) - The Curse 2 (R2. This is the sequel Ju-on movie from 2000 made for Japanese TV. Only available in Region 2. . FYI: Shimizu has made five Juon movies so far. This is the second one. MINT) $18
Ju-on (Juon) - The Grudge (R1. US Special Edition. . FYI: Shimizu has made five Juon movies so far. This is the third one. MINT) $12
The Name of the Rose (All mint and like new!) $8
Tanner On Tanner (All mint and like new!) $8
WWF Tough Enough - The First Season (All DVDs pristine; Case has edge wear on all sides, but not tears, marks or creases) $25

VHS
(All in very good condition and perfectly playing tapes with clean original art, though may be slightly dinged and dented)

Limbo $4
Jackie Brown $4
Face/Off $4

My Wishlist:
And the Ship Sails On - The Criterion Collection
Burden of Dreams - The Criterion Collection
David Bowie: Sound & Vision -- REGION 2
David Bowie: Glass Spider tour
David Bowie: Love you Till Tuesday (new Region 0 version with special features)
Eraserhead (Restored U.S. region 1 in box from DavidLynch.com) or Eraserhead/David Lynch Short Films box set
Maelström – widescreen Canadian Edition
Merry Christmas, Mr. Lawrence - Special Collector's Edition -- REGION 2
Possible Worlds – widescreen Canadian Edition
Until the End of the World (Fino alla fine del mondo - 280 Minute Director's Cut -- REGION 2)
Woman in the Dunes w/ director’s cut and theatrical U.S. cut from Japan – REGION 0

Hans M.

Stunt Coordinator
Up-dated prices and stock. Lots of new titles including Factory Sealed Criterions!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks