What's new
World Wide Stereo

Looking to sell my Pioneer CLD-D515 Laserdisc player. (1 Viewer)

Richard Cook

Stunt Coordinator
I am looking to sell my Pioneer CLD-D515 Laserdisc player, one of the first with an AC3 (Dolby Digital) output together with a selection of discs including the fairly rare NTSC Star Wars and PAL Star Trek box sets. This player is complete with remote control and all manuals. It has a "both sides play" facility and is fully compatible with NTSC and PAL discs both CAV and CLV. It will also play the much earlier, analog sound, Laservision discs. For those whose Amp won't take AC3 RF signals, I also have a Sony processor for sale for direct connection. I am looking for Around £200 for the player with the Processor and £2 to £3 each for the discs. As for the Star Wars box set I amd asking £50 and £30 for the Star Tek Movie voyages set.

728x90

Chris Gerhard

Screenwriter
Real Name
Chris Gerhard
In this forum, you just need to mention the sensible price you are willing to accept. This isn't an auction site and listings without a price are not permitted.

Chris

Richard Cook

Stunt Coordinator
Sorry about that

I have now edited the post with what I consider to be sensible asking prices for the kit.

Thank you

Richard

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trackername123
Recent bookmarks