What's new

Looking for SVS demo in Eastern Wa (1 Viewer)

KenRen

Stunt Coordinator
All,
I am getting the new Energy Connoisseur speakers (new dealer right here in town) next week, C-7, C-C1, and C-C3. (Replaced the Energy Encores I had.) Still haven't decided on a sub, but after years of reading the SVS comments in this forum, is there really any other candidate.
Problem is, I have never heard them and don't know anyone who has them. Anyone in the Richland/Kennewick/Pasco area willing to let me take a listen?
By the way, if you haven't heard them yet, the Energy Connoisseurs are amazing. The best spacialization of instruments and voice I ever heard. They really float around you. Even the sounds in the center are stacked to give you the impression some instruments are near and far just like an orchestra with the strings in front and trombones in back. I had to ask the guy to turn off the center so I could just hear the front C-5s. Turns out, the center was not even on or connected! (':b')
Thanks
Email direct: [email protected]

Robert_Gaither

Screenwriter
I agree about the Energy Connoisseur line (a local dealer carries them) and that tells me that at least you have good taste. The other competitors I can think of off hand are ACI, Adire, HSU, VMPS, and Stryke for direct vendors, Brian and Kyle for indirect dealers (these two specialize in custom work and can build a sub from literally a driver of your choice), and simply DIY if you don't mind building a set yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks