What's new

Looking for Classe Dealers in Toronto Area... (1 Viewer)

Brian Vaughan

Stunt Coordinator
Hello all. My hatred of flying, combined with the weather forecast has convinced me to drive to an upcoming business meeting near Toronto (Jackson's Point, Ontario to be exact). I figured that since I will have my car up there I should take advantage of the exchange rate, Canadian manufacturer, NAFTA, et al. I've been toying with the idea of getting a Classe amp to power my B&W N804s and this seems like as good a time as any to take the plunge. Can anyone reccomend a good Classe dealer in the area that I should bring my business to?
Cheers, Brian
ps. If anyone has a "super secret express route" from NYC to Toronto, please feel free to e-mail me! ;)

Brian Vaughan

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks for the link Martin. I sent them an e-mail asking for a price quote on the CA-101 and CA-201. If I hear back from them and the price on the CA-101 is good enough, I think I will pick up two of them and bridge them for mono, one for each speaker.

Cheers, Brian

Brian Vaughan

Stunt Coordinator
Thank you both for the help. I've been e-mailing back and forth with someone at Audio One and they're going to make me a deal for two CA101s. They're not in stock but they will ship them to my apartment for a good deal. Can't wait to pair those up with my 804s!

Cheers, Brian

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks