1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for Classe Dealers in Toronto Area...

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Brian Vaughan, May 9, 2002.

1. Brian Vaughan

Brian Vaughan Stunt Coordinator

Hello all. My hatred of flying, combined with the weather forecast has convinced me to drive to an upcoming business meeting near Toronto (Jackson's Point, Ontario to be exact). I figured that since I will have my car up there I should take advantage of the exchange rate, Canadian manufacturer, NAFTA, et al. I've been toying with the idea of getting a Classe amp to power my B&W N804s and this seems like as good a time as any to take the plunge. Can anyone reccomend a good Classe dealer in the area that I should bring my business to?
    Cheers, Brian
    ps. If anyone has a "super secret express route" from NYC to Toronto, please feel free to e-mail me! [​IMG]

2. Martin Rendall

Martin Rendall Screenwriter

Audio One (http://www.audio-one.ca/) sells Classe equipment. They also sell B&W, so you can audition.
    I purchased some Paradigm speakers from them, and was treated "OK". YMMV.
    Good Luck,
    Martin.

3. Brian Vaughan

Thanks for the link Martin. I sent them an e-mail asking for a price quote on the CA-101 and CA-201. If I hear back from them and the price on the CA-101 is good enough, I think I will pick up two of them and bridge them for mono, one for each speaker.

Cheers, Brian

4. John Doran

John Doran Screenwriter

these guys have classe, too :
    Audio Excellence Inc
    8763-A Bayview Av Scarborough (905) 881-7109
    and
    Canadian Sound
    272 Queen E Brampton (905) 453-0444
    www.canadiansound.com
    - jd

5. Brian Vaughan

Thank you both for the help. I've been e-mailing back and forth with someone at Audio One and they're going to make me a deal for two CA101s. They're not in stock but they will ship them to my apartment for a good deal. Can't wait to pair those up with my 804s!

Cheers, Brian