What's new

looking for a peerless/audax dealer in canada (1 Viewer)

Hailan R

Agent
Hi guys ive been thinkin of replacing the 12inchers in my 3 ways with newer stiffer audax ht300go(will need padding on this) my other choices would of been the dayton series 2 but not available in canada. Reason i want to change them is well after 12 years the woofers have gotten pretty soft and sloppy( can you say hardtimes hehe). Im looking in canada cause i dont want to have to pay dutys fees witch Imo just makes this project go over budget. ANd well as the ultimate sacrifice i had looked at some alpine type E12 (yes i know but ultimate sacrifice as i said lol) the type E would require more of a xo reworking but still nonetheless i could get 2 of them for 190$ cdn witch isa just under budget(200$)http://www.alpine-usa.com/html/D2_n_1_n_n.html

the peerlesw cc 12 incher could also work out for me sealed

Hailan R

Agent
thx for the reply Mark but ive already checked them out and they dont have any of the drivers i wanted.Guess ill have to settle for crappy driveres.......lol

BrianAS

Auditioning
Hailan,

I have a pair of Audax HT300Z2 which are the HDA cone version of the HT300G0. I am located in Ontario and the price is very resonable. Please e-mail me if you are interested.

Brian

Solen has this thing with not always having the newest selection of drivers that the company makes. They are really good, I haven't have a problem with them yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks