What's new

Looking 4 comparisons of Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, including CE and AEs (1 Viewer)

deusfaux

Auditioning
Real Name
Nope
So I just recently used DVD Beaver (great information, god-awful layout) to comb through my entire DVD collection and determine whether I had the best version of a given movie.

The ONLY DVDs where the comparison was not up to date was for Jim Henson's The Dark Crystal and Labyrinth.

Both reviews only cover the regular and superbit editions, yet since then each has gotten a Collector's Edition and Anniversary Edition.

Therefore I'm looking for a comparison that cover all 4 versions for each film.

OR rather, I'm wondering where I can make requests to see updated comparisons on DVD Beaver. There is no contact information, and this is listed as the official forum.

SilverWook

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bill
I recently spotted new versions of both movies at Walmart. They apparently drop all the extras to cram in a "digital copy". :frowning:

deusfaux

Auditioning
Real Name
Nope
who does the DVD beaver comparisons?

how do you request they do one?

ARGGGG

Xenia Stathakopoulou

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Xenia
Trust me, no need to look for comparisons , the anniversary edtion has the best picture quality, the dark crystal has ever seen, and ive owned the older editions.What more convincing do you need?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mycuu
Recent bookmarks