What's new

Logitech Precision Wireless (1 Viewer)

Jack Shappa

Second Unit
Logitech Precision Wireless for X-Box...

Anybody else use these? I own 4, and really like them, but on occasion they go whacky and get their signals crossed and suddenly gamepad 1 is gamepad 3, or the right trigger also sends the right digital pad dignal etc. Doesn't happen all the time but can be very annoying when it does. Wonder why they didn't just let you select one of four switch positions for the signal. Would have taken care of the problem completely.

- Cryo

Eric Samonte

Screenwriter
I got one just for Halo2 but I kinda felt deceived when I tried inserting the XBL headset stuff on it....."What?!?!?! no expansion ports?!?!?"
I might return it depending on my mood next week.

Jack Shappa

Second Unit
All the wireless controllers have the expansion ports on the receiver and not the joypad itself. I guess you need a cable extender.

- Cryo

Jay Mitchosky

Senior HTF Member
Wild. I just did a review of the new wireless headset from Logitech here. Didn't realize a wireless controller had been releases with an accessory slot.

Evan S

Senior HTF Member
Thanks Jay, but that kinda sucks because I just got a couple Pelicans :frowning:

Jay Mitchosky

Senior HTF Member

I wouldn't worry about it. Those Pelicans have been well received. This Wideye product may very well suck.

Ken Chui

Supporting Actor
Unless there's a Black Friday sale, I plan to purchase one next week.

For the bargain hunters out there, Micro Center has the Logitech® Cordless Precision™ Controller
(for Xbox) and Logitech® Cordless Action™ Controller (for PlayStation 2) on sale; prices are $34.99 and $24.99 respectively. Prices are good until December 5. There is also a mail-in rebate for the Cordless Precision™ Controller: receive $5 with purchase of a controller and any Xbox game, or $15 with purchase of two controllers and any Xbox game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaladinNagasawa
Recent bookmarks