What's new

Logitech Driving Force wheel for PS2 (1 Viewer)

Mike Curtis

Auditioning
I am thinking about adding this to my Christmas list but I want to make sure there isn't a better wheel on the market.

Is it considered to be one of the better wheels for the PS2? According to the box, it supports 4 or 5 racing games. Will future racing games work with this steering wheel? I currently do not own any racing games, but I have rented a couple of them and they are fun.

Any opinions or advice would be helpful.

Thanks for your help.

Mike

ChrisV

Second Unit
I have the Logitech GT Force wheel (which I believe is quite similar to the one you're looking at) and I enjoy it immensely. I have found it superior to some wheels that I have tried in the past (mainly psx wheels). I wouldn't hesitate to pick one up if I were you.

Oscar_R

Second Unit
well, I have the GT3 version of that wheel. That version had some weird glitch when playing Gran Tourismo 3 that would lock the wheel to either the left or the right and had to be unplugged to get it to reset again. Mild annoyance, didn't occur too often. Don't know if that's been fixed. Otherwise it feels solid and the force feedback is fantastic. This new version also has more button accesible from the wheel from the pictures I've seen. I'd say it's the best out right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks