What's new

Local H has a New Album (1 Viewer)

Brian JB

Auditioning
I just picked up Local H's new album "Here Comes the Zoo". I have to say these guys rock! I haven't heard anything about them in awhile since that "copacetic song" Bound for the Floor. Anyways I recommened this cd very much.
Check out Local H Offical Site
Rolling Stone even gave it a good review (3 1/2 stars out of 5) which is pretty good for Rolling Stone.
Here's the whole review if you'd like:
Local H Rolling Stone review
Brian

KeithH

Senior HTF Member
Brian, thanks for the info. Local H's previous album goes back several years now, so I figured they had fallen off the face of the earth.

Brian JB

Auditioning
Keith, no problem. I think you can download a song on the Local H site. I'd say this is my favorite album for 2002 and will probably be up their for the top 5 for 2002!

Scott H

Supporting Actor
Not to offend fans (I had a single I used to play a lot), but this tidbit from John Paul Jones (yes, that one) in this weeks EW when they are playing sample songs from various new releases for his comments:

Local H "Bryn Mawr Stomp" (After 20 seconds)

"Enough. If someone sent this to me and said, 'Would you produce this?,' I would have turned it off by now. [No bass player] is the least of their problems."

Funny.

np: John Vanderslice

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks