What's new

Press Release Lionsgate Press Release: Everything Everywhere All At Once (4k UHD Combo) (Blu-ray) (1 Viewer)

jayembee

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jerry
Is this new release available elsewhere? What is the release date?

(1) No. It's the latest in a series of exclusive releases from the A24 website shop. Most of their exclusives are movies that were previously released in the general market through Lionsgate, which is likely why these are web exclusives. They tend to include UHD editions of titles that Lionsgate only released on HD Blu-ray. This will be the second time they've done one that Lionsgate previously released on UHD (the first was The Green Knight). The only "elsewhere" you might find these are on a re-seller site like eBay.

(2) If you look at the bottom of Alex's post, it says "Ships by August 7th", which I suppose can be considered the release date.

battlebeast

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Warren
(1) No. It's the latest in a series of exclusive releases from the A24 website shop. Most of their exclusives are movies that were previously released in the general market through Lionsgate, which is likely why these are web exclusives. They tend to include UHD editions of titles that Lionsgate only released on HD Blu-ray. This will be the second time they've done one that Lionsgate previously released on UHD (the first was The Green Knight). The only "elsewhere" you might find these are on a re-seller site like eBay.

(2) If you look at the bottom of Alex's post, it says "Ships by August 7th", which I suppose can be considered the release date.
Thanks! I guess I’ll be buying from this site, then!

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
I think I'm good with the edition that I already bought last year. Those A24 shop exclusives look great, and they probably are great, but they're also very expensive.

jayembee

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jerry
I think I'm good with the edition that I already bought last year. Those A24 shop exclusives look great, and they probably are great, but they're also very expensive.

Well, they are aimed at the collector; there's no doubt about that. On the other hand, there are ones that can't be had any other way (in the US, at least):

Blu-ray only:
Krisha
Lamb
The Souvenir / The Souvenir Part II
(only Part I was released elsewise)
Aftersun

The last three all really good films (I don't have the OOP Krisha).

Blu-ray or UHD:

Marcel the Shell with Shoes On

And there are UHD releases for titles only available on Blu-ray in the US:

Midsommar: Director's Cut
The Lighthouse
Beau Is Afraid
(not officially announced yet)

jayembee

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jerry
If you look at the bottom of Alex's post, it says "Ships by August 7th", which I suppose can be considered the release date.

FWIW, I got a shipping notice today for my copy. Based on previous shipments from A24, I expect to get it Monday (7/31) or Tuesday (8/1).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mycuu
Recent bookmarks