What's new

Lions Gate's Missing Extras: Prey For Rock&Roll, etc. (1 Viewer)

Ted Todorov

Senior HTF Member
Lions Gate has now several times advertised (and continues to advertise!!) extras that it does not put on their DVDs. The latest example is Prey For Rock & Roll.

Their website continues to claim that that the Prey For Rock & Roll DVD contains This is an out and out lie: none of the above is on DVD. I feel totally gypped.

The same thing happened with their Irreversible DVD (advertised extras weren't there,) and is in the process of happening with their Demonlover DVD, where they promised and unrated, director's cut DVD which never materialized. It's now allegedly scheduled for the fall.

Bottom line -- don't count on any extras that Lions Gate promises -- they are not to be trusted.

Ted

Jeff Adkins

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeff Adkins

Sad thing about this is that I believe those extras are available on another version (either Canada or Korea, I think). Why Lion's Gate didn't put them on there makes no sense.

Jeff

Bill J

Senior HTF Member
The Grey Zone DVD is another example of this since it lacks the advertised feature length commentary.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks