What's new

Lexicon RT-10 DVD-Audio/SACD Player (1 Viewer)

Kevin C Brown

Senior HTF Member
Mark- Thanks for the info!
Pure Cinema: another player based on the Pioneer 47a/ai?
I wish there was more info on the MC-8... :)

KeithH

Senior HTF Member
Mark, thanks for the heads up. I wonder how much originality Lexicon will put into this universal player, seeing as it will be their first front-end component. Hopefully a lot given the $3500 price tag.

Michael Marklund

Stunt Coordinator
Kevin,

From the above link: scroll down the dvd info til you get to the highlighted blue "lexicon support forum". This takes you to SMR forum. Enter the site, go to Forum 3 (Lexicon). Click on the thread for the MC-8. Stuart from Lexicon posted specs, features, and photos. Very, very cool. No price until after CES, but supposed to be around the MC-1.

Regards,
Michael

Michael Marklund

Stunt Coordinator
Kevin,

Way cool, huh? MC-8 could be the way I go. Just bought Denon dvd-3800 3 days ago. Am going to add new (B&K) amps next few months then a new pre/pro (dumping my 3802 receiver). This new Lex looks like the cat's meow to me. Logic7, balanced connectors, Lex's killer tweakability,etc.
And it'll be a lot closer to my budget than the MC-12.

Can't wait for more updates from CES,
Michael

Kevin C Brown

Senior HTF Member
I'm poor though! :) I believe the fully loaded versions of the DC-2 and MC-1 were close to $6k list, but you can find them now (used) for around $2k. $2k is in my ballpark, so I may have to wait a little while.
Man, at least I can imagine what it *should* have: DPL II, THX EX, DTS-ES discrete, 5.1 analog passthrough, all with Logic 7. http://forums.smr-forums.com:8080/read?8652,5

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks