What's new

Laura Croft 2 - Free DVD offer (1 Viewer)

Peter Overduin

Supporting Actor
If you buy the 2nd installment, plus one more from an established list, you get to pick a free one. Some good titles on both lists.

Not sure if the official announcement on this deal is out, but the list of "if you buy" includes Laura Croft Tomb Raider, Star Trek: Search For Spock SE, Apocalypse Now Redux, and about 17 titles in all.

The list of freebies include Shaft, Enemy at the Gates, Hunt For Red October, Payback, and a couple of others.

I didn't really care for the Laura Croft 2, but with this deal, probably will bite.

GregBoehme

Agent
Is this in store or mail in deal ?? If mail in is there the $6-7 'handling' fee (which is quite a ways from 'free' IMO)?

Greg

Chris Duran

Stunt Coordinator
Not to be picky or anything but the correct spelling of Laura is indeed Lara, and to be a little more specific the movie title is Lara Croft Tomb Raider The Cradle of Life. Thanks for the info though. :) Don't mean to sound like a pain in the ass.

Joseph Hansen

Stunt Coordinator
Where is this available? Is this an in-store thing, or can it be ordered via internet outlets with the same deal?

Thanks,

Joseph

Scott_J

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
I'm guessing it's like any B2G1 (or similar) offers from the studios. Inside LC2, there'll be a form you fill out and send (along with POPs, receipts, and a check to cover S&H) to get the free DVD in 6-8 weeks. Standard deal, I'm sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks