What's new

Klipsch SW-350 Sub Issues (1 Viewer)

JRL80

Grip
Real Name
John
Hey guys maybe you can provide some assistance,

I was up cleaning my kitchen this morning and heard a repeated ZAP, ZAP, POP, POP then BOOM come from my home theater room. I went to go investigate and noticed with my system being off my Klipsch SW-350's blue power light was on (its set to auto). I powered up everything and I didn't get any bass/sound from my sub. I tried various inputs and nothing. I have had my setup for five years with no issues. I have Pioneer VSX-32 receiver and 7.1 energy take classic speakers with the Klipsch sub. Unfortunately, I do not have any other sub in the house to try the receiver's sub output and see if it's that, but I did have an old receiver I was able to hook the sub up to. Again, the blue light would come on signifying it was getting power but no sound/bass whatsoever. I didn't try changing the fuse or the rca cable yet because, being an amateur in this field, I wanted some guidance first. Could it have possibly just died after five years? I'm hoping it's a simple fix as I just had a baby several days ago and don't have the money to replace the sub at this point.

I truly appreciate any help and guidance you can provide.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

regards,

John

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foster2292
Recent bookmarks