"Killer 7" for PS2 and Gamecube $29.99 at EBGames.com

Discussion in 'Bargains and Deals' started by Scott_lb, Aug 16, 2005.

1. Scott_lb

Scott_lb Supporting Actor

The newly released "Killer 7" for Gamecube and Playstation 2 has already dropped down to $29.99 at EBGames.com (that was quick!). I don't know if this is a permanent price drop, nor do I know if the price has been lowered at their brick and mortar stores. This is supposed to be a pretty cool game, although I haven't had the chance to pick it up yet.

2. Ken Chui

Ken Chui Supporting Actor

Looks to be a temporary, online-only price drop (some CAGs have confirmed that the B&M price is still $49.99; the pre-owned price is $44.99). When it drops to $20, I'll pick it up (I'm waiting for next week's price drops on five recently-announced Greatest Hits titles)

3. Scott_lb

Looks like the price has also dropped at the Brick-and-mortar Gamestop stores as well.

4. MarkDude

MarkDude Stunt Coordinator

IMO, that's a game that should have been released immediately at the $29.99 price level.

-Mark-

5. Ken Chui

Ken Chui Supporting Actor

Looks like it's $29.99 everywhere now (price drop confirmed at Best Buy, Circuit City, Target & Wal-Mart).

6. Scott_lb

"Killer 7" is on sale this week at Fry's for $19.99. Too bad there aren't any Fry's in Wisconsin!

7. Chris Farmer

Chris Farmer Screenwriter

Just wanted to toss in support for the game from someone who paid (and got his money's worth at) $50. Killer7 is a truly amazing game if you know what you're getting into. Check out a few reviews, and if you can deal with the control scheme (more like Myst that a traditional 3rd person game) you're in for a hell of a ride.