What's new

Keeping pictures of ex girlfriends... (1 Viewer)

Scott Strang

Screenwriter
Just curious but do any of you keep pictures of ex's whether they be ex spouses or girlfriends (and boyfriends)?

Personally I can't think of any redeaming quality that any of my ex's had that would make me want to have pics of them.

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
My ex is a friend, I still keep our prom pic. Just for memories mostly. But if I had as many ex'es as a suave guy like you then maybe I wouldn't be so sentimental. ;)

Scott Strang

Screenwriter

Oh yeah, that's me alright. :b

Think of it this way, if I'd really been suave probably there would not have been as many ex's.

:D :D :D :D

CaseyLS

Second Unit
No I like to cut mine out of yearbooks and throw darts at them. Not that I am bitter or anything.

Aurel Savin

Supporting Actor
the ones that treated me well and it just did not work out I keep ... the ones that were @#@*#@&*# ... I rip up.

Speaking of ripping up ...

Gary->dee

Screenwriter
I keep'em because they're memories of love, hatred or indifference. My last ex asked that I throw away the nude pics of her so as to not add to my "collection".

Of course I did not.

Joseph DeMartino

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joseph DeMartino
Get rid of them if you ever get married. They can only cause trouble at that point. Nude pics of exes you should get rid of immediately. Your next girlfriend will get really mad if she sees them. Send me a private message and I'll give you an address where you can mail them. :)

Regards,

Joe

Leila Dougan

Screenwriter
I still have pictures of my ex-boyfriends, somewhere. I'm a sentimental person and I like to keep things of my past. We may not be together anymore but that doesn't mean we didn't have a good relationship and good memories. I even invited one of them to my wedding. Hubby knows and doesn't mind, of course I don't even know where the pics are so it's never been an issue.

Bruce Hedtke

Senior HTF Member
I've only kept one picture of an ex. That was because she was so unbelievably gorgeous, I still can't believe I had a meaningful relationship with her and I have to look at the picture to know that she wasn't some lucent dream. Now I just wish I would've got some nudies :D

Bruce

MattBu

Stunt Coordinator
Hey here's a good picture story:

I had just gotten done having "Relations" with my (At the time) girlfriend who I had cheated on. The girl I had cheated on her with was quite skanky, and on our first date she let me take nude photos of her. And she was flat out CHEESY, making sexy faces etc. So anyway I put the pictures in the bottom drawer of my desk thinking no one would find them. (Because girlfriends NEVER snoop).

So anyway, I went to take a shower and I come back to see my girlfriend casually flipping through the photos. She asked me who the girl was, and I said it was some girl that I had dated a long time ago.

The unfortunate mistake I made was taking the pictures of the girl on my bed, on the EXACT SAME SHEETS STILL ON THE BED.

My girlfriend, possesor of a masters degree mind you, saw through my scam and became quite peeved.

Worst of all was that I had been keeping the affairs nude photos RIGHT on top of my then GFs nude pictures.

Obviously I am not still with this girl, however I do keep all of our photos together.

That's the problem with taking vacations with a girlfriend, I mean I have NO photo record of my travels through Europe or Canada that does NOT contain her :frowning:

Casey Trowbridg

Senior HTF Member
Second HTF post I laughed out loud at in the past 5 minutes.

As for Mat...yes, I hope you learned at least 1 thing from that story.

Glenn Overholt

Senior HTF Member
Geezz, that's what safe deposit boxes at banks are for. When you get a girl you take them all in, and when you break up you take bring them all back home.

Joseph - You promise, of course, that they won't end up on the internet someplace. :) Hey wait, can we get a cut? :)

Glenn

Jeff Pryor

Supporting Actor
Big no-no with me. I NEVER keep pics of old flames, they just bring back memories. When my wife and I married 6 years ago, we burned pics of our former spouses on the grill as a symbol of our love. So far it's worked just fine.

Scott Strang

Screenwriter
What if the pics were from a "business function"? The great thing about radio is doing all sorts of fun stuff and calling it "promotion".

MY wife did find some pics of me with some Coors Lite bikini babes. They're left over from when I was a disc jockey and the girls were part of a promotion we were doing with a local distributor where we're on a boat cruisin' the river and harrasing other boaters. She didn't like them (them in bikini's and me in trunks and too close together :D) but she understood that the girls were "doing their job" and that it was a business event.

The great thing about radio is doing all sorts of fun stuff and calling it "promotion".

I tossed the pics for 2 reasons. (1) My wife felt better and (2) those girls probably felt nothing for me anyway since they were only doing their job although they were paid nothing.

I bet there are negatives still round my house of ex's though.

Dave Morton

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Dave
I dated a girl for 4 years in college. I'd have to throw away most of my college pictures. My wife knows that and is cool with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks