What's new

jvc xv-fa900 have random play across all discs? (1 Viewer)

Naddy

Grip
Hi all,

Can anyone tell me if the JVC XV-FA900 dvd changer will do random play across all 7 discs when using CDs or will it only do random play per individual discs?

Thanks,

Naddy

MikeMcGrew

Stunt Coordinator
Naddy, I have the JVC XV-FA95 and it shares the manual with the model you are asking about. The answer is no. My DVD changer will not do random across all disks, only the individual disk. And, it will not do random on MP3 disks at all. If you want a different order, you have to program the player to do so (different chapters and such for the MP3's).
I have also experienced glitches on a couple of DVD's. For example, on Spy Game, the captions will not turn off. I turn them off and at the begining of every new chapter, they come back on again. The disk doesn't do this on any of my other players so it must be the JVC. Also, I had some early heat issues when I first bought the player at BB but they added another fan and that was that. Overall, I'm pretty happy with the performance of the JVC, The DVD-Audio sounds great. Good Luck, Mike M.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks