What's new

Jurassic Park Trilogy set (1 Viewer)

Adam_Reiter

Second Unit
Hey, some guy told me that he sent away for the Red Box and 4th Extra disk from the set? Is this possible? Would anyone know how to do it? I have all 3 of the DTS versions of Jurassic Park and am contemplating buying the Box set, and then selling the 3 movies in it so that I can have the box set and the 4th disk.

But, if there is an easier way to do this, I would be more than happy to know.

Anyone want to sell there Box and 4th disK?

Also, has anyone hear anything about a DTS trilogy being released? Just wondering.

Mark Zimmer

Senior HTF Member
When JPIII came out, the DVD included a coupon for the box & bonus disc, IIRC. I know I got one from Universal (though the box got a little beat up in shipping). If you recently purchased JPIII and it didn't have the coupon, maybe the promotion has ended. Check the paper materials in your JPIII more closely.

Adam_Reiter

Second Unit
I bought mine Mint off of eBay. I just checked and it doenst have it.

Can anyone check their JP3 for me and see if they have that coupon? Can I get the info off of it or if you have to have the coupon, Can I buy the coupon off of someone?

BTW, how much was it for the box and 4th disk?

Patrick Soucy

Second Unit
I purchased the three movies at 49 cent CAN / each at Columbia House and I purchased the 4th bonus disc on eBay at $9.99 USD...

So, I had the 4 DVD for around $15 USD with shipping! ;)

Tom Tsai

Supporting Actor
Yeah, I did the same thing. I bought the 3 DTS movies and sent away for the boxset + 4th disc. However, I was lucky and I sent it out on the last day of the promotion. I believe it ended sometime last year in March/April? Don't know what else you can do now other then buy the boxset separately.

Paul D G

Screenwriter
The JP promotion is over, so there's no way to get a new box/disc from Universal. Your only choice at this point is to hit ebay. Currently there are a number of sets. Search for "Beyond Jurassic Park" in titles and descriptions. Sell of your current copies.

-paul

Adam_Reiter

Second Unit
I got a fellow HTF'er to sell me the Box and 4th Disk.

$20 shipped. Saves me the hassle of buying the box set and selling the 3 diks.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks