What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Judy Garland/Deanna Durbin short. (1 Viewer)

grah2702

Grip
Help

Can anyone tell me if the debut short Every Sunday(1936) with Judy Garland/Deanna Durbin is available on dvd probably as an extra on any region.

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

ahollis

Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Allen
It is on FOR ME AND MY GAL. i think it is also on another DVD, but for the life of me I can not think of it.

grah2702

Grip
Originally Posted by ahollis

It is on FOR ME AND MY GAL. i think it is also on another DVD, but for the life of me I can not think of it.

Thanks very much I have the R2 edition of this and there are no extras whatsover (not unusual for R2)we really do get short changed as far as extras are concerned.

I asume from your location that this is a R1 release so I will have to import a copy.

grah2702

Grip
Thanks everybody for your help,I have just checked on Axel music and they confirm it is on as For Me and My Gal as an extra so I have ordered it and should receive within a week again thanks for the help.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bromleygarden
Recent bookmarks