What's new

John Doe - 1.11.02 (1 Viewer)

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
I'll chime in with my thoughts tommarrow, when I'm more coherent, but I thought I'd get the thread started for you West Coasters and night owls:)
P.S. In the preview for next week's show, was John Doe's "son" the red-haired boy from Spy Kids?

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
Good episode. My favorite so far, though, is last week's.
What I like the most is the focus on the character. The past three episodes especially have been had strong character exposition for JD. And we're getting to learn more now about the other characters (whose names I just blanked on :frowning: )

Andrew Beacom

Supporting Actor
Good show. Still wondering how long they can keep the pace up. Although I thought that after week 1 and I'm still watching. If the show doesn't get axed I'm not sure how they could keep it going long term and avoid the X-files situation. The one where the big question never gets answered.

Could make for a few interesting series if done right though.

Eujin

Supporting Actor
Really like the premise of the show and I think JD is a great character. BUT KAREN NEEDS TO DIE. Ugh. I really can't stand her and I can't think of a more annoying character on television in recent memory (although Dawn from Buffy comes to mind). IMHO, she serves no useful purpose on the show. I'm sure the show's creators conceived her character as a "regular person" as a foil for the JD character, but did they have to make her so self-centered, whiny and annoying?!? Couldn't we have gotten someone less stupid? Even JD admits in the episode that she couldn't have pulled off the heist because "she can barely use my dishwasher".

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
This episode was design the pull out the "Awww...John Doe's developing a heart as well". Loved the black-n-white Mona Lisa painting he did (since he can't see colors except for certain things).

Nigel McN

Supporting Actor
yeah it was fun, If you think about it I think they are really going for the whole Sherlock Holmes & Watson idea, or maybe Bones/Kirk & Spock.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks