What's new

JFK Assassination 40th Anniversary Thread (1 Viewer)

7forever

Grip
Real Name
Robert Hanson
I love you, 7Forever! You are the STUFF that reality is made of.

You solved it and I'm embarrassed to say that I don't even know about the
"Nix film".

Please inform about this, I have seen shots from that side that intrigued me very much. Good animated gif work.

Computerman
Technical Assistant
Hawaiian-TV
jfk__GIFSoupcom.gif

7forever

Grip
Real Name
Robert Hanson
The driver shot JFK clearly and obviously but the zapruder film needed to be picked apart and analyzed by someone and that someone turned out to be me.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xesq49_jfk-assassination-films-orville-nix_news

Nix film close-up shows Greer's left arm crossing over.

I got this gif from this clip. Start it at 1:09 and see Greer quickly moving his left arm over his shoulder in unison with the headshot. The nix film was not shown close-up but when this sequence is zoomed in on the limo, this whopper is revealed. The goons covered those movements with fakery in the zfilm but could not or didn't bother with the nix film.
nix.gif

harrisrecoil.gif

THE FAKE GREY STREAK covered Greer's arm movement in the zfilm and the nix film proves that alteration beyond any doubt. Case Closed, finally.
jfkcloserecoil.gif

The driver killed Kennedy and the Nix film provides conclusive proof to this inevitable truth.

Jeff Gatie

Senior HTF Member
So now he's posting to praise himself? Did someone forget their sock puppet? Sorry 7Forever, no matter how many times you post the same message, I'm not taking you seriously until you answer how the other people in the car missed a gun shot from the front freaking seat!

7forever

Grip
Real Name
Robert Hanson
Originally Posted by Philip Hamm

The driver killed Kennedy and the Nix film provides conclusive proof to this inevitable truth.

This is an April Fools joke, right? This is preposterous nonsense.

[/QUOTE]

Your post is preposterous nonsense.

lol, seriously.LOL
WallPaint726.jpg

7forever

Grip
Real Name
Robert Hanson
The red blob of blood mist is 100% fake as a 3 dollar bill

The red blob is fake because it appears before the shot and after the bullet connects and you can see the mist disappear leaving the fake flap.
fake-mist_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

jfkfakeredmistgif.gif

jfkslow.gif

whiteextending.gif

7forever

Grip
Real Name
Robert Hanson
Grey streak fake out by CIA GOON SQUAD

OVER, THEN ACROSS=FAKE.
jfklookthatkill.gif

WallPaint576.jpg

ACROSS WHEN IT'S NEEDED.
WallPaint514.jpg

Bill Greer was jfk's real assassin. Sad but true, irrefutable fact.
harrisrecoil.gif

7forever

Grip
Real Name
Robert Hanson
Gifs are forever

Gifs have made the case against this goon, Greer who was Kennedy's real assassin. Over and over and over an over we can see this killer slowing for only himself and then speeding off to Parkland.
nixjfk.gif

Greer's left arm crosses over in nix film.
jfk__GIFSoupcom.gif

7forever

Grip
Real Name
Robert Hanson
Simple geometry debunks the Grassy snow job by Oliver Stone

The driver has the only angle with which to create the right rear exit that was there.
FROM THE MOVIE
WallPaint244.jpg

WallPaint296.jpg

Greer's angle was perfect.
WallPaint297.jpg

jfkslowjoltgif.gif

WallPaint441.jpg

7forever

Grip
Real Name
Robert Hanson
Connally saw Greer shoot jfk

Connally said he saw the fatal shot and quickly corrected himself but his reaction when looking at Greer proves he slipped up. Watch him hit the floor in horror once he realized Greer shot Kennedy.

Obviously, at least the major wound that I took in the shoulder through the chest couldn't have been anything but the second shot. Obviously, it couldn't have been the third, because when the third shot was fired I was in a reclining position, and heard it, saw it and the effects of it, rather--I didn't see it, I saw the effects of it--so it obviously could not have been the third, and couldn't have been the first, in my judgment.
Greerconnally.gif

7forever

Grip
Real Name
Robert Hanson
Frame 319 is the gun bleached in white
http://www.assassinationresearch.com/zfilm/
Fortunately, everyone now can see that Greer places the gun in his left hand proving that Bob harris tried and failed to keep this deception going indefinitely. The altered gun is visible before, during and after the shot.
318 is the fake reflection and 319 is the gun bleached in white.
jfkgungifnormal.gif

COMING UP FROM FLOOR, BACKWARDS.
321316slow.gif

They could NOT edit out the gun so they covered it with white and grey. The driver killing Kennedy was always THE TRUTH but was universally ignored and covered-up.
318319_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

Philip Hamm

Senior HTF Member
Robert, please stop spamming this home theater forum with your ludicrous insane theories. Find someplace where somebody cares. Nobody buys this bunch of malarky here.

phil*

Second Unit
Real Name
Andro
Robert's theory is so utterly preposterous,it doesn't merit a comment.

Getting back to LHO,I'm not saying he wasn't involved somehow. However,let's examine the scenario:

On the morning of November 22,1963 it was raining in Dallas,Texas. If the rain had continued through the early afternoon, the bullet proof bubbletop roof would have been on JFK's limousine,making an assassination at this point all but impossible. LHO must have known this in advance. Did he go to work that morning thinking: "If it's a nice day,I'm going to shoot a President,if it rains,I'm going to stack books"? Seems unlikely. Other things which have always bothered me..apparently LHO had enough time to hide the rifle in an area far from the so called sniper's nest but he DIDN'T have the few seconds needed to scoop up the 3 spent cartridge shells lying by his feet? It's almost as if he was deliberately leaving a trail of breadcrumbs for investigators. Also,even though Oswald probably knew in advance that the motorcade would be passing by the Depository around lunchtime when most 6th floor employees would be either in the 2nd floor lunchroom or outside waving at the Presidential motorcade, Oswald HAD TO HAVE KNOWN that there could still potentially be a few witnesses remaining on the 6th floor who would see/hear him doing the shooting despite the presence of many stacks of books. If this turned out to be the case, was Oswald prepared to gun down ALL these witnesses in order to make good his escape?

Joseph DeMartino

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joseph DeMartino
the bullet proof bubbletop roof would have been on JFK's limousine,making an assassination at this point all but impossible. LHO must have known this in advance.

There was no "bullet proof bubbletop". The plastic bubbletop for the Lincoln was purely there to keep rain off the occupants, not to ward off an assassination attempt that no one was really anticipating. (Think about it - if the bubbletop were bulletproof and designed to protect the president from assassination, why would they only use it when it was rainiing? Was the Secret Service OK with losing the president as long as it was a dry day? If it were a security measure, it would have been made permanent, not removable.) It is possible that the need to punch through the plastic might have deflected one or more of his shots, altering the outcome (one of his bullets - the miss - was probably deflected by a tree branch) but the bubbletop could not have stopped a bullet.

And even if it had been bullet proof, why assume that Oswald of all people would have known anything about it? Do you think he spent years studying Kennedy's security arrangements? Wrong. He had no idea that he was going to shoot the president. (He had a desire to shoot someone famous, hece his earlier attempt on the life of Gen. Walker. He only picked Kennedy as a target a few days before the killing when he saw the map of the motorcade route and realized that Kennedy was going to drive right by the building where he worked.)

Most of the people who have killed American public figures have considered a range of targets before accident or design settled them on one person. Arthur Bremer wrote in his diary that he planned to kill either Richard Nixon or George Wallace at a campaign event. His main target was Nixon, but he proved too hard to get at, so he switched to Wallace, whom he eventually shot and paralyzed. John Hinckley, Jr. considered committing suicide in front of Jodie Foster or hijacking an airliner in order to impress her, before he decided that he would assassinate the president. His first target was Jimmy Carter. By the time he had a chance to carry out his plan, Carter had been replaced by Reagan. Made no difference to Hinckley.

apparently LHO had enough time to hide the rifle in an area far from the so called sniper's nest but he DIDN'T have the few seconds needed to scoop up the 3 spent cartridge shells lying by his feet? It's almost as if he was deliberately leaving a trail of breadcrumbs for investigators

Actually, it is almost as though a mentally unstable non-entity who had just shot the President of the United States screwed up. In his rush to escape the building, pumped up on adreniline, he missed the brass but ditched the rifle. Is that so hard to believe? Occam's razor, my friend, Occam's razor.

If this turned out to be the case, was Oswald prepared to gun down ALL these witnesses in order to make good his escape?

Why not? He was willing to gun down a police officer in order to make good his escape.

I'd have to check a reference, which at the moment I really don't feel like doing, but I'm pretty sure Oswald had good reason to know that nobody else would be on the 6th floor because of the work assignments handed out that day. Most of the employees who watched the motorcade did so from the floors where they were working or (in the case of the office workers) where their friends were working. If there were no orders to be filled with books stored on the 6th floor, there would have been no reason for anyone else to be there.

Regards,

Joe

phil*

Second Unit
Real Name
Andro
While you may indeed be right about the bubble top not being bullet proof, it almost certainly would have deflected the bullets to a certain extent. However, I do take issue with several of your other points." He had no idea that he was going to shoot the president." You seem to be inserting yourself into Oswald's head, knowing what may or may not have motivated him on that fateful day. How do you know that he didn't study Kennedy's security arrangements well in advance...perhaps you're privy to some information that you'd like to share here. "Actually, it is almost as though a mentally unstable non-entity who had just shot the President of the United States screwed up." This is a common refrain used by all "lone nut" theorists..i.e. Oswald,alone,killed the President, therefore he MUST have been a nut. Can you provide a link which shows that a psychiatric evaluation was indeed performed on Oswald,and the results of this examination showed that he was indeed, mentally unstable. Or perhaps, you are a psychiatrist yourself. "In his rush to escape the building, pumped up on adreniline, he missed the brass but ditched the rifle. Is that so hard to believe?" Oswald DID NOT leave the building in a rush immediately following the shooting. Approximately 90 seconds after the shooting, he was seen by a police officer and a TSBD employee who identified him,CALMLY drinking a coke in the 2nd floor lunchroom. Does this sound like a man, who just committed the crime of the century,pumped up on adrenaline to the extent he forgot the simple task of scooping up the 3 cartridge shells lying at his feet?

"Why not? He was willing to gun down a police officer in order to make good his escape." Gunning down a police officer (which he may or may not have done) without any potential witnesses who knew who he was is an entirely different scenario than shooting fellow employees on the 6th floor,some of whom may have survived and readily identified him.

"I'm pretty sure Oswald had good reason to know that nobody else would be on the 6th floor because of the work assignments handed out that day." How do you know that Oswald was privy to these so called work assignments?Were there,in fact,work assignments? Was the work schedule the same every day? Or perhaps Oswald took a poll,asking every employee if they were going to stay on the 6th floor watching the motorcade go by. Even if Oswald somehow knew in advance that nobody was SUPPOSED to be on the 6th floor at that time, how could he possibly have known that an employee,or 2, or 6, would not show up UNEXPECTEDLY at a very inconvenient time? One more thing....in the minutes preceding the assassination,Oswald was going to go down to the 2nd floor lunchroom but MISSED the freight elevator. Another employee told LHO that he would send the elevator back for him and, as I've already mentioned,the 2nd floor lunchroom is where he was spotted 90 seconds after the assassination.

Jeff Gatie

Senior HTF Member
One only has to read Oswald's meandering, illogical and demented writings to ascertain that he was crazy as a jaybird. Many psychiatrists have in fact done just that. As to Oswald shooting Tippit, there were no less than 12 witnesses who either directly saw Oswald shoot him in broad daylight, or they saw the immediate aftermath. Couple that with the gun used in the crime was sold to Oswald and was found on his person when apprehended(!!!) and only the most hardcore kooks deny Oswald shot Officer Tippit. Oh and Phil, most of your points have been debunked in this thread already. Let's not start over just because time has elapsed.

phil*

Second Unit
Real Name
Andro
My good friend Jeff Gatie! Long time no hear!..but now I'm confused.. you claimed to have put me on ignore...TWICE..so how could you possibly be reading my posts now? As far as Oswald being as crazy as a jaybird because of his demented writings..I'd like to post a quote that a certain Jeff Gatie made a few months ago: "Just like rooting for the Yankees, I'd root for a team that included Ted Bundy, Jeffrey Dahmer, and Charles Manson, with the Devil himself in goal before I'd root for the Habs."

Jeff, just because one writes demented nonsense doesn't necessarily imply that the writer himself is demented.

GO HABS GO!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks