What's new

JFK Assassination 40th Anniversary Thread (1 Viewer)

phil*

Second Unit
Real Name
Andro
Originally Posted by Philip Hamm

I make it a point in my life to avoid crazy and insane things like this book. I find that choosing not to expose myself to lunacy makes for a better life. Give it a try some time!

It is for THIS very reason why I've chosen not to read Vincent Bugliosi's book.

Philip Hamm

Senior HTF Member
Because you reject sanity in the same way that I reject insanity? Or you don't know the difference? Or can't tell the difference? Or never learned to discern sources?

Enjoy La-La land. I hear it's a pretty paranoid place.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Yeah. Let's stop the meaningless (and tiring) sniping back and forth between members, please.

Post on the topic at hand only while remaining civil to follow members. If you can't abide by the rules, please excuse yourself from the discussion.

It is fine to disagree. It is not fine to disparage those who disagree with you.

From the HTF Rulebook:

No personal attacks. We expect all members to treat each other with consideration and respect. While we encourage lively debate, we do not allow personal attacks. This includes direct attacks, such as name-calling, as well as indirect attacks, such as repeated baiting of a member in a provocative or belittling manner. If you believe that you have been subjected to a personal attack, or have witnessed one on another member, please see the section on Dealing with Problems for instructions on how to proceed.

Questions? Contact your friendly local moderator.

7forever

Grip
Real Name
Robert Hanson
The back of jfk's head opens up after 312 but before 313.
back-exit-slow_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks