What's new

Jedi outcast 2 -GameCube (1 Viewer)

Eric Stuckey

Second Unit
Real Name
Eric Stuckey
I'd like some thoughts on this game as i cant seem to get it at Blockbuster, Its always checked out, and I want to rent it before i add to my collevtion.What do you like/dont like?

Scott_lb

Supporting Actor
I purchased this game for Xbox about three weeks ago and have already sold it. I think it's a great rental, however, it just wasn't good enough for me to consider at a keeper. If you are going to rent it (it sounds as if you are), you may want to consider using a level cheat code to advance to the Yavin stage to earn the lightsaber right away. That way, you can skip the first third of the game that has gotten terrible reviews and is horribly boring anyway (in which you do not have any force powers or the lightsaber).

Exactly what is a keeper? It takes me awhile to finish games so there's no way I'm revisiting them afterwards. Once done, they're sold or traded.....

Leroy

Second Unit
I have it for the Xbox. I'll be holding on to this one as I am a big fan of the Jedi Knight/Dark Forces games. Yes, the first few levels are somewhat basic. But, once you get to Yavin and get your saber it's a different story. Force throwing an chopping up your enemies is a blast:emoji_thumbsup:
Graphics (on the Xbox) are good, not Halo or Splinter cell quality, but good nonetheless. Multiplayer (via spitscreen, or solo against bots) is fun. You can have up to 14 Bots in a match, you can customize them and choose how many you want to use in any given level (take that UC:D ) Nothing like seeing a Stormtrooper, or even better, Mon Mothma getting busy with a saber and force lightning!
Overall I think it's a pretty solid FPS with a fun multiplayer component.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks