What's new

JBL N38s and NSP1 - $200 + shipping for all (1 Viewer)

JesseSt

Agent
All,

I need to get these JBLs out of my basement. They've been sitting for months. All speakers are in good shape and have been used minimally.

The N38s I do not have the original boxes for and thus shipping is going to cost you whatever it takes for Mailbox and Parcel Depot to package and ship them. I also have some stands for these speakers that will come with if you want to have them shipped with.

The NSP1 setup I have the original box and packing for and can be shipped seperately if it is cheaper than sending through Mailbox and Parcel Depot.

Please let me know if you're interested or have any questions either by PM or by Email. My email is [email protected]

Thanks,
Jesse

JesseSt

Agent
For everyone who has contacted me, I apologize for not having gotten back to you. I had to leave town for an emergency maintenance for work. I'll be back in town on Friday. If I get back early enough on Friday I'll get a shipping quote from mailbox and parcel depot. If not, it will be next Monday. Again, sorry for the inconvenience...I will respond to everyone when I am able.

Thanks,
Jesse

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks