What's new

Pre-Order Jaws 3-Movie Collection (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
71EfEAegfFL._SX522_.jpg

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link. As an Amazon Associate HTF earns from qualifying purchases

Peter Apruzzese

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Peter Apruzzese
If they didn't, what would they call it? "Jaws Movie Collection - contains the crummy, but not as crummy as The Revenge, Jaws 2 & Jaws 3-D"? ;)

darkrock17

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Andrew McClure
Yes. It may start off quasi-okay, but it turns into a hot mess that has to be seen to be believed.

I've got the single sequels on BD already, so I don't need to get this. But dang...I wanna watch Jaws 3 right now...

Both 3 and 4 are dumpster fires, the plots of both sequels sound good, until you actually watch them.

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
I think 3 has some charm to it, but I'm not going to say it's fantastic. It's goofy and stupid and crappy...holds a lot of nostalgia for me.

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
I think 3 has some charm to it, but I'm not going to say it's fantastic. It's goofy and stupid and crappy...holds a lot of nostalgia for me.
I agree Jason. And it has that one spectacular POV death scene. It’s a fun dopey 3D film. Much better than the other crap 3D films from 1983.

Worth

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick Dobbs
Jaws 3 must be one of the ugliest looking major studio films ever made, with some truly atrocious special effects. And though it looks like one, it was not a cheap movie, with a budget of around $18 million in 1983.

darkrock17

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Andrew McClure
Did Dino De Laurentiis have anything to do with that film, as he ruined many Universal movies throughout the 80's.

Worth

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick Dobbs
It was TV producer Alan Landsburg, who prior to this was best known for the In Search Of... series.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks