What's new

Jackass: The Movie (1 Viewer)

StephenA

Screenwriter
That'll bomb at the theaters. The only way that I see it making money is through a cult following through the home video market. You can only watch this kind of stuff so many times before it gets even more dumb and very annoying. Something I can't take in many doses. I usually don't even watch the show, because it's all the same now.

Damian James

Stunt Coordinator
I think I just might watch it. I was laughing pretty hard at the trailer... I suppose I could stand 90 minutes of it.

James Zubb

Stunt Coordinator
I don't understand how they can make a movie out of this. The show can be good for 20-30 minutes but it gets old. Now if they have a special Kenny Roger's Jackass segment I might be tempted. :)

Mike D.

Stunt Coordinator
Anyone else here get the feeling that this is going to be one of those love-it-or-hate-it films? Not much room for middle ground! :) :)

Travis D

Second Unit
Matthew, Darren, Brett, and Dean: I'll be there with you. :D
I have no idea what kind of audience this will be in the theater. I would say college guys and that's about it. Oh man there is going to be a lot of snuck-in beer going around. It might get violent.

James_Kiang

Screenwriter
And for those of you who are saying summer, the unfortunate news is that it opens in October. Personally, I found the show almost equally amusing and nauseating (at least at times :)) but my wife can't stand it. I'll wait - and not begrudgingly - for video on this one.

Mike St.Louis

Supporting Actor
I'm there.

The TV show kind of petered out but I'm confident that Johnny and the gang will pull out all the stops for this movie.

Plus I've read that advance screening have gone VERY well.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks