What's new

I've Ordered My Speakers & Sub and Can't Stand The Wait!! (1 Viewer)

WilliamG

Supporting Actor
Somebody hep me!
So I ordered my JBL speakers from a popular place and wrote them a check!!:frowning: I knew going into it that I was going to have to wait, but 21 days is soooooooooo long! I didn't want to put it on my credit card and was just too downright lazy to get a money order.
I guess I really didn't think that I'd have to wait this long, but I'm here to tell you, if you want your merchandise quick, you'd better suck it up and give 'em your CC number or go w/ the money order, 'cause those guys aren't kidding!
The upside is that the wait will be over next Tues. After that, they'll ship!!
Now, please don't misunderstand - this is NOT a slam against them or any other online company. They've gotta do what they've gotta do to protect themselves. It's just that I'll sure find an alternate way NEXT time!!
I am waiting ... patiently ... yeah ... that's the ticket ...

Dustin B

Senior HTF Member
Little off topic, but amusing none the less.

Guy my father works with will not use his credit card over the internet and will question the sanity of anyone who does. However, he had no problem having LASIK and recommends it to anyone and everyone.

JoelM

Stunt Coordinator
You think 21 days is bad? I ordered the Swan Diva 6.1 package in April and it will not be here until the middle of June!!! I can't stand it anymore.

Juan_R

Supporting Actor
I know playing the waiting game sucks. I ordered a Pioneer Elite 47TX April first and I still have not received it. I am getting impatient and thinking about going with another receiver. After the price I am getting on the Pio though it is hard to go with another receiver.

WilliamG

Supporting Actor
Joel and Juan-
Good luck! I thought I was the Lone Ranger in this thing; guess that's what this forum is good for, huh?!;) :emoji_thumbsup:

John Desmond

Stunt Coordinator
Waiting can be hard! I decided I wanted ACI's new Jag LE/LFM setup months ago and the latest I've heard is that they won't be shipping until August!

ALWAYS use a credit card for any major purchase. Hopefully, there won't be problems, but if there are, your credit card company can do a charge back against the vendor and you'll get your money back.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks