It feels like x-mas!

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by LanieParker, May 7, 2004.

1. LanieParker

LanieParker Supporting Actor

I was out shopping around at some used book/movie houses and came across Alias S1 and S1 for $25 each. So I will be returning my unopened Alias S1 ($49.21) to Circuit City so I can go get both seasons at this other place.

I also found all current FRIENDS season sets at another store for $20 a piece. If I am not mistaken aren't they around $30 at most major stores? I may be picking those up as well.

Here is yet another wonderful find... Will and Grace S1 and S2 for $30 together (not each). I checked out all of the discs and they all looked great. So I am definitly going to be purchasing some new sets for myself. Yay!

I went back to Coconuts to check and see if someone hasn't already snatched up that Scooby-Doo Where are you series and it was gone, however, I did see Six Feet Under (used) for $45.

*waits patiently for accident settlment*

2. Andrew Radke

Andrew Radke Screenwriter

Andrew Radke
    Wow, I wish I had a horseshoe up my butt. LOL. Seriously though, you definitely ran into some great bargains. Around here, it's almost impossible to find TV/DVD sets that cheap. Not from lack of looking though. A few months ago however, a friend of mine found "Cheers" seasons 1 & 2 for sale. $40 for the pair. When I instantly called to inquire, they had been snatched up only 5 minutes before. lol.

3. Chris:L

Chris:L Supporting Actor

These bargains make me salivate!

4. Matt Butler

Matt Butler Screenwriter

What! I want Alias! Where did you find these?!

5. LanieParker

LanieParker Supporting Actor

Friends I found at Edward McKay used Books.

Alias I found at Madhatters used books

and Six feet under I found at Coconuts.