What's new

Is there going to be a Blade Boxset? (1 Viewer)

MannyS

Auditioning
Sup everyone, I was curious if there is planning for a Blade boxset. I don't have either of the first 2 movies but I assume that they will release all 3 in a boxset once Trinity hits stores on DVD. Does anyone know if it's confirmed? If so, do you know if they will have additional special features?

Chris Brock

Second Unit
There will be one so no need to worry at all. i dont know when or any detail but there will be one.

Nick T Robot

Supporting Actor

I don't think a DVD release has ever been confirmed before the theatrical release (unless it was a re-release like the recent THX-1138 or Alien director's cuts re-releases) But I'd bet there would be an announcement for a box set, at the very least just the 3 movies collected in a single box along with the 3rd film's release on DVD

Yohan Pamudji

Supporting Actor
Has there been a trilogy released to DVD that hasn't had a boxset? Seems like chances are pretty good for a Blade boxset, which depending on the price might be an interesting future purchase for me. I liked the 1st 2 movies, but not enough to shell out, say, $60 on a boxset. $40 would be a reasonable pricepoint.

MannyS

Auditioning
yeah i figured that they would I wasn't sure if it was announced though......i enjoyed the first 2 movies a lot and i'm sure i'll enjoy trinity but i don't own either.....i have plenty of dvd's left to watch now so i think i'll just wait until the boxset comes out.....i seriously doubt they'll charge 60 or 70 bucks for it....i would think in the 40-50 range....best buy will probably have it for 40 bucks or so the first week it's released..

Adam_WM

Screenwriter
Real Name
Adam Moreau
I read on one of the DVD sites recently that they are talking about releasing a Blade 1 - 3 box set next year with extended 1, 2, 3... For what it's worth.

Dave Simkiss

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Dave Simkiss
Actually over here in the UK the Terminator films have been released in a trilogy, Im assuming the various studios involved put aside their differances for the sake of ££££££'s

ThomasC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas
Are you sure all three Terminator films don't belong to one studio? U.S. and international studio relations are different.

Drew Reiber

Supporting Actor
If you guys decide to wait for a boxset, you must accept that you are gambling on the possibility that they may not include the supplement disc for Blade 2. The current two-pack that is out there is just Blade and the feature only disc for Blade 2.

Tom Tsai

Supporting Actor
I'm no too sure about this one. I have a feeling that New Line is just going to bundle the movies together, like they did with the 3 Austin Powers, instead of actually redesigning a new boxset.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks