What's new

Is there any way to stop people from quitting in NBA 2K3? (1 Viewer)

StevenK

Second Unit
Argh...this keeps happening to me. I beat a guy and he pauses the game and quits as I'm going in for the final dunk!!!!

Any way this can be prevented?

bTW, this is for the XBox Live.

Scott_W

Stunt Coordinator
You can see how many times the person has disconnected before starting a game, right? (At least you can in NFL2k3). I always have tried playing people with very low disconnect scores, which helped in football.

Howie A

Second Unit
Not all people on LIVE are sore losers.
I make it a point to finish all my games
unless of course it just becomes too
unbearable with too much lag.

Look for me online.
I am not great but its cool to play with
people you get to know online.

James T

Screenwriter
It's probaly the same as in NHL 2K3, but you can see how many drops a player has. It's actually pretty bad, the only people who I've seen with dorps less than 10 are the new people. I stopped playing on live after getting back-to-back drops awhile ago.
It's too bad because it was fun to play online. The worst part is that after the person drops the game, you can continue to play against the computer for a win/loss or you can quit the game and get a drop under your name.

Graeme Clark

Senior HTF Member
most of the "drops" in NHL are due to the damn syncronization errors that happen in the first few minutes of the game. Unless you finish the game against the AI, it counts as a drop.

JoshF

Supporting Actor
Wouldn't it be great if all online games had the same setup as far as chat rooms, lobbies, etc.?

Ah, to wish.

Graeme Clark

Senior HTF Member
Yes, Live is great, but Microsoft needs to make sure the features for each game a little more standard. It's very frustrating to go from a weel done lobby like MotoGP to crappy ones like NHL and MechAssault.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks