What's new

Is there a 4k LED or laser PJ under $3000 worth buying? (1 Viewer)

Scott Holt

Agent
I have a Panasonic PJ, and am about ready to make the move to a 4k pj. I have been out of the buying game for many years, so I'm out of the loop in what is out there. I don't want the traditional bulb this time. I want something that lasts for years. Is there a pj with LED bulbs? Or is it just laser?
My mounting options are 16.5', 6.5' or I guess the ultra short throw. I should mention that it would be for a 100" or 103" screen.
Any advice would be welcome.

Last edited:

DennisBassi

Second Unit
Real Name
Dennis
If you have a light controlled room, the LTV-2500 is in that price range and is excellent, although the more expensive LTV-3500 is worth the extra cash IMHO.

YANG

Screenwriter
...I have been out of the buying game for many years, so I'm out of the loop in what is out there...
moving into USTPJ, u'll have to get the ALR screen to better capture and reflect light for better picture. USTPJ+ALRScrn combo might break ur budget limit if u're looking for 4K type.
if... u want to reuse ur present screen, then the additional costs on the ALRScrn can be saved.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mycuu
Recent bookmarks