is malcom in the middle dead yet?

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by Sam E. Torres, Oct 10, 2003.

1. Sam E. Torres

Sam E. Torres Second Unit

someone mentioned malcom in the middle in the scrubs dvd thread in software...and it got me thinking. this show really blows now. they have even gone the lethal route of adding a baby to the cast...there is nothing i hate more than the ratings booster baby. to me, this show lost all its wit and charm pretty much as soon as malcom's voice cracked...once dewey's voice keels over, the show might never survive...but then i suddenly realize that i haven't seen very many commercials or much of anything about this show in quite some time-so did it get cancelled? how are the ratings?

2. Malcolm R

Malcolm R Executive Producer

Malcolm
    It's still one of Fox's highest rated shows. I don't believe it will have its season premiere until after the World Series, so that's probably when you'll see the ad blitz.

3. Christopher Cheadle

Christopher Cheadle Stunt Coordinator

Malcolm is correct. Its season premiere as well as that of the Simpson's and the rest of the Fox Sunday Night lineup will be reserved until after the World Series.

4. BrianW

BrianW Cinematographer

Brian
    Does that mean that we can expect to see the Simpson's Halloween episode sometime around Thanksgiving again?

5. Jeff*S*C*

Jeff*S*C* Second Unit

FOX.com states Nov. 2nd for both shows.