What's new

is malcom in the middle dead yet? (1 Viewer)

Sam E. Torres

Second Unit
someone mentioned malcom in the middle in the scrubs dvd thread in software...and it got me thinking. this show really blows now. they have even gone the lethal route of adding a baby to the cast...there is nothing i hate more than the ratings booster baby. to me, this show lost all its wit and charm pretty much as soon as malcom's voice cracked...once dewey's voice keels over, the show might never survive...but then i suddenly realize that i haven't seen very many commercials or much of anything about this show in quite some time-so did it get cancelled? how are the ratings?

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
It's still one of Fox's highest rated shows. I don't believe it will have its season premiere until after the World Series, so that's probably when you'll see the ad blitz.

Christopher Cheadle

Stunt Coordinator
Malcolm is correct. Its season premiere as well as that of the Simpson's and the rest of the Fox Sunday Night lineup will be reserved until after the World Series.

BrianW

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brian
Does that mean that we can expect to see the Simpson's Halloween episode sometime around Thanksgiving again?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks