What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Is it possible to loop audio from winamp? (1 Viewer)

ChuckM

Stunt Coordinator
What I'm trying to do is loop, by plugin if possible, the audio out into the mic in.
Does anyone know of a plugin or program that can do this.

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

JasonRuiz

Auditioning
why would you have need to do this? I thought I was going to have to do something similar when I couldn't copy a music cd that had copy protection on it, but I couldn't get it to work. I eventually stumbled on a solution, for some reason I was able to rip the tracks onto my HD with no problem, it added the "noise" track as a sperate file, all I needed to do was find the file (it was easy there were 10 songs and 11 files) and delete it. If this is your problem, that should work if it's something else, I'm not sure...if I knew what you needed to do I might (MIGHT) be able to figure out a solution...but none of the ways I tries of outputting sound and looping it back through my soundcard worked...hope you have better luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hilogisticz
Recent bookmarks