What's new

Is it live or is it Memorex poster????? (1 Viewer)

GarryW

Stunt Coordinator
I'm not sure what category this thread should be posted so if needs to be moved, that's fine.
I'm looking for the classic poster of the guy sitting low in the chair listening to music. I believe it is also just black & white. It was also in a commercial back in the 60's or 70's that when he turns up the volume, he has to reach down and grab his wine glass as starts to slide away.:D:
Anybody know what I'm looking for here?:frowning:

brian stiles

Auditioning
i believe the print you are referring to is from Maxell and it is called 'blown away' theres a little pic here Link Removed ..i have a huge mounted pic in my living room.. ..apparently it was outta print for about 5 years.. .i can send you more about the photographer and year it was taken etc if you like!
-brian

Evan S

Senior HTF Member
Jonathan, you have just made two HTF members very happy. Not only should Garry be happy with your link, I too had completely forgotten about this ad campaign when I was younger and looking at that poster, it is just the absolutely perfect addition to my home theater decor. Thanks a bunch for that link!

Jonathan_M

Stunt Coordinator
Evan,

Glad to have helped!!! I saw this at a friend's place and had to get one for my own. It took me a while to locate it on the web, but when I found it, I bookmarked it *just in case*.

It fits in really well in the home theater/audio room. Gets a lot of comments too.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks