What's new

Is Capcom making games for the XBox? Please help me choose between the Big 3... (1 Viewer)

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
Romier-

The thing is, anti-XB statements really are somehow taboo. People can crap on Nintendo for having trouble releasing games on time or making games that aren't kid friendly, or Sony for having the weakest hardware, but once someone says "I have legitimate reasons for not buying an X-Box" and backs that statement up, its turned into anti-XB fanboyism and they get crapped on. I have said before that I would love an X-Box, but I have no real reason to want one beside HALO and only HALO because it has no games that interest me.

And also, the theme of the thread was originally about Capcom's support of the X-Box. I was just pointing out some things about their support of the GameCube. Had it been announced for X-Box, lord knows it would have its own thread in software, and if it didn't, I would still have mentioned it as being announced.

Sean Oneil

Supporting Actor
OK, fair enough. Capcom has not announced any "fighting games" (read as Street Fighter type fighting games) for the X-Box yet.

James D S

Screenwriter
looks like I should have gotten a Dreamcast!!!
I was thinking the same thing for you. No time like the present. It will certainly hold you over till E3. Capcom's fighter are clean and numerous on the Dreamcast. And cheap as all get-out. (The system that is, games aren't priced bad either.) :)

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
Anyone know where I can get one? I've tried my local stores (BB, Target, Toys R Us) and online like Amazon but there aren't any new ones to be had. I would like to get a new $50 one, not a resold one at $99 from Ebay or Amazon.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks