What's new

Internship in Beverly Hills (1 Viewer)

Anthony Moore

Supporting Actor
Well, I find out in a couple days if I was selected for an inernship in Beverly Hills, CA. I live in Florida now. After those couple days I only have about 2 weeks to move out there.

Now, its only a summer internship starting Mid-May, for only 10 weeks. I know no one in California. I have no place to stay, and they won't help me find a place.

Any ideas? I would love to have my own place, but I realize it would be expensive and hard to find one for only 10 weeks. Do places like this exist? Really short-term leases. Anyone live close to there and know where I can stay? How about prices ?

Any info would be great. thanks.

Pamela

Supporting Actor
Wow, Beverly Hills. Way cool! And way expensive! It all depends on your budget and how far your 're willing to travel. Since it's only 10 weeks, you might want to check out an extended stay motel. They serve people like yourself, who need extended lodging. These places charge by the week and are popular with business people who have extended trips. Check out latimes.com. They have apartment listings. Also, check here for web sites to find LA area extended stay motels:
Link Removed
Any questions, I'd be happy to answer!

Jeffrey_Jones

Second Unit
It's Beverly Hills. Find a local celebrity looking for their very own Kato Kaelin and flop for ten weeks. If that doesn't work look through a local Hills paper (or online paper) for anyone looking for a roommate. Ten weeks of rent assistance might be better then none.

- Jeff

Randy Tennison

Screenwriter
Real Name
Randy
Beverly Hills is right next to Hollywood, which is one of the most nasty-ass cities I've been in. It's kind amazing to drive through nasty Hollywood, and then VOILA, you are in Beverly Hills.

You should be able to find a rooming house, a studio apartment or something on a weekly basis.

Just be careful out there!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trackername123
Recent bookmarks