What's new

Internet Explorer or other Browser... Can I use a hot key to do this with tabs? (1 Viewer)

CRyan

Screenwriter
When I open up my browser (IE) it opens up 4 tabs (my home pages I guess). Is there a way to open up a group of tabs at will? There are certain times of the day or certain days where I want to look at say 10 different webpages But I do NOT want all of these opening up every time I open up my browser because I dont look at them that often.

I am hoping some browser supports this in some fashion (with a hot key or something). Sure would be nice not to have to open up 10 favorites when I need these web pages.

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
You can do this in firefox (at least in my version v3.5.5) by putting all the URLs into a folder in your bookmarks and then right clicking on the folder (either in the bookmark organizer or perhaps in the bookmarks tab that you can set up and customize) and selecting "open all in tabs" and you'll open every URL in that folder in a tabbed browser...

Jay

CRyan

Screenwriter
Very very cool! Thank you for the help. Looks like its time for me to learn another browser. UGH!

Tried that in IE and no go.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks