Interest in Xbox Live Tournament Forum?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Jay Mitchosky, Nov 22, 2003.

Tags:
  1. Jay Mitchosky

Jay Mitchosky Producer

Hey Gang

I regularly see threads where Xbox Live sessions are being coordinated (Crimson Skies, RS3, Wolfenstein, Top Spin, etc). Would it be of interest to those online to have a Games Software sub-forum dedicated to scheduling on-line sessions (similar to the Local HTF Meets section)? It would provide a one-stop shopping location for when you're looking to organize or join a game as opposed to being embedded among other threads.

Let me know your thoughts.

ADDENDUM. Would you prefer a general "Online Gaming Schedule" forum or one each specific to Xbox, PS2, and PC?

2. Keith_R

Keith_R Screenwriter

Kyle
    This sounds like a good idea, especially with X-Box Live. I'm real interested.

3. Kenneth Cummings

Kenneth Cummings Supporting Actor

That would be cool. I just wish more people would pick up Jedi Academy. Then we can have a good old fashion tournament in duel with the HTFers! [​IMG]

4. David Galindo

David Galindo Screenwriter

AWESOME! I think that would be the greatest.

5. CaptDS9E

CaptDS9E Cinematographer

Yeah i run the game nights and tournaments at that "other forum" . I used to do it here as many of you may know, but after things got a little out of hand here, I did it there. Some people didnt realize we had moved. However everyone is welcome to join up and play anyway. The more the merrier. If you want to know the place just e-mail or PM Me, or if its ok i can always post a link. but thats up to Jay/ron as i dont want to step on anyones toes over here. It would also be easier then htf setting a new area up and finding people to run it as most of the people on the other forum are from HTF anyway

capt

6. Mark Shannon

Mark Shannon Screenwriter

A new sub section dedicated to online gaming would be a great idea. XboxLive games would dominate that section too, though.

7. Jay Mitchosky

Jay Mitchosky Producer

8. CaptDS9E

CaptDS9E Cinematographer

Actually the group i ran started right here at HTF. around 40 or more guys total. But do whatever. if anyone is intrested feel free to PM me

capt