What's new

Interest in Xbox Live Tournament Forum? (1 Viewer)

Jay Mitchosky

Senior HTF Member
Hey Gang

I regularly see threads where Xbox Live sessions are being coordinated (Crimson Skies, RS3, Wolfenstein, Top Spin, etc). Would it be of interest to those online to have a Games Software sub-forum dedicated to scheduling on-line sessions (similar to the Local HTF Meets section)? It would provide a one-stop shopping location for when you're looking to organize or join a game as opposed to being embedded among other threads.

Let me know your thoughts.

ADDENDUM. Would you prefer a general "Online Gaming Schedule" forum or one each specific to Xbox, PS2, and PC?

Keith_R

Screenwriter
Real Name
Kyle
This sounds like a good idea, especially with X-Box Live. I'm real interested.

Kenneth Cummings

Supporting Actor
That would be cool. I just wish more people would pick up Jedi Academy. Then we can have a good old fashion tournament in duel with the HTFers! :D

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Yeah i run the game nights and tournaments at that "other forum" . I used to do it here as many of you may know, but after things got a little out of hand here, I did it there. Some people didnt realize we had moved. However everyone is welcome to join up and play anyway. The more the merrier. If you want to know the place just e-mail or PM Me, or if its ok i can always post a link. but thats up to Jay/ron as i dont want to step on anyones toes over here. It would also be easier then htf setting a new area up and finding people to run it as most of the people on the other forum are from HTF anyway

capt

Mark Shannon

Screenwriter
A new sub section dedicated to online gaming would be a great idea. XboxLive games would dominate that section too, though.

Jay Mitchosky

Senior HTF Member
I just wish more people would pick up Jedi Academy. Then we can have a good old fashion tournament in duel with the HTFers!
One of the guys I was racing with last night in PGR2 mentioned this game as well. I'll have to add it to the already unmanageable list.

Given the interest here I'll have a dedicated forum set up for live gaming on all consoles including PC. Joey has set up an excellent program but for the time being we'll keep this home grown. Stay tuned.

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Actually the group i ran started right here at HTF. around 40 or more guys total. But do whatever. if anyone is intrested feel free to PM me

capt

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.