What's new

Importing Toys from Japan? (1 Viewer)

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
Anyone know of a US website that sells Japanese toys? I was browsing the ebay, and came across a Dragonball Z toy I wouldn't mind having, only to notice that it had to be imported from Japan. The auction date listed it as a 2004 i tem, so it must still be in stores...

Wondering if there are any sites out there that sell these things?

Thanks!

Don Black

Screenwriter
If you're talking gadget-toys, then Dynamism is a good bet. Pricey... But wadda ya expect..

Grant B

Senior HTF Member
Neil
There is a Japanese Toy store down the street from me. I will see if they have a website or a catalogue if you want

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
Sure thing on the website or catolouge. Actually, I decided to look up the Japanese Toys R Us page, and I'm looking at it through the Babble Fish site.

There's some cool Dragonball Z items there I wouldn't mind having, but somehow I doubt they take international orders as there prices are all in Yen(in this case, 2,229 Yen). Then there's shipping charges to think of too.

Maby I'll have luck asking the official sites store to import them or something as a special sale...

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
In that case.... does anyone know a website that translates things enough so that I can order from the site? Babble fish didn't get everything :).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks