What's new

I want Trick or Treat on DVD...anyone else? (1 Viewer)

Scott Strang

Screenwriter
This was an 80's cheesy flick but I did enjoy it. Has anyone heard of it coming to DVD anytime soon?
------------------
We are the citizens of the United States of America. Resistance is futile. We CANNOT be stopped so don't bother trying.

Ron Eastman

Second Unit
I haven't heard a word about this title coming to DVD but count me in to buy it if it's ever released.
My girlfriend and I watched this on video for one of our first dates nearly 14 years ago. [Yes, we're still not married :)] I agree, kinda cheesey, but it brings back good memories for us.
------------------
"The last thing I want to remembered as is an annoying blabbermouth." - Del Griffith
Link Removed
my DVD collection

ErikG

Senior HTF Member
I defientely remember it, I believe there is a region 2 version out....if it's ever released here, I will surly be buying it.

Mick Wright

Second Unit
I thought I was the only one! I think Anchor Bay has the rights, as I've heard rumors about them possibly releasing it. Since I never can access the chats, I guess I'll e-mail them about it.
"Wake up sleepy heads!!"

Chris Dugger

Supporting Actor
Erik is correct.
There is currently a Region2 release.... If you have region free, it there in the UK.
The image is full frame and standard dolby 2.0. Print was in far condition.
I'm finding the UK to be the only place to get my 80's hooror fix.
The Wraith, Trick Or Treat, The Burning, and Return Of The Living Dead..... Thank god for my malata region free player...
Dugger

John DeLuca

Stunt Coordinator
Great movie and great soundtrack. I still have the album actually. It was definitely a different role for Marc Price who played Skippy on family Ties.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks