What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

I Love Lucy: Season 2. Where and When? Any News? (1 Viewer)

Ryan Wishton

Screenwriter
Anyone happen to have a release date for I Love Lucy: Season 2???

I have heard two dates that this was suppose to be released... February which ended up false... Also, May which seems will end up false as well...

Pictures of the set were shown months ago (I assume the set is completed), yet there is still no confirmed release date...

Anyone have any news on this???

I hope this isnt one of those things where they only release one every year or two like All in the Family... That would suck...

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Will K

Screenwriter
Yeah, what's up with that? I thought this had strongly suggested for 1st quarter.

Splain!

Randy Korstick

Senior HTF Member
Yeah I'm wondering too. Last I read anything on this at many sites they were claiming a May release for this but no e-tailers have it yet. Paging Gord or Dave

Sarah R

Auditioning
I heard May 11 for the release of I Love Lucy season 2 and for The Best Of Here's Lucy.

sarah

Chris:L

Supporting Actor
Well, that's screwed up. Weren't the sales strong with this show (how couldn't they be?)? Maybe they have some callbacks on the set and they want to fix the problem? But then wouldn't they release news about that?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Josh.1983
Recent bookmarks